When I began this site just one year ago, I could have never imagined the response — the comments, emails, likes, +1’s, favorites, tweets, retweets, follows and most importantly friends I’ve made along the way has made this an incredible experience.
Those who have followed this blog know that I’m a HUGE fan of the Olympus 40-150mm f/4-5.6 lens (Check out my review with plenty of sample photos here). This week, I’m celebrating one year of Less Gear || More Photos by giving a brand new Olympus 40-150mm f/4-5.6 lens away to one lucky reader!!
Here’s how it works — Log in to the widget below and let me know what you plan to shoot with the Olympus 40-150mm f/4-5.6 lens. That’s it, you’re entered!
Once you do that, you can gain up to 3 extra chances to win by subscribing to the blog (if you’re already subscribed, just check the box), following me on Twitter, or visiting Less Gear || More Photos on Facebook. Thank you all for an incredible first year!
This giveaway will end on October 18, 2015 at 11:59 pm and is only open to residents of the USA who are 18 years or older. Full terms and conditions can be viewed within each entry below.
New to the site? Check out the most popular posts of the past year!
- 5 Myths About Mirrorless Photography
- Best Mirrorless Camera Strap
- 5 Essential Keyboard Shortcuts in Lightroom: Part 1
- Myset Settings on Olympus OM-D Cameras
- Back Button Autofocus on the Olympus OM-D E-M5
- Olympus 45mm f/1.8 Lens Review
- How to use Live BULB on Olympus OM-D Cameras
- Olympus 40-150 mm f4-5.6 Lens Review